It seems like the eats get better and better during the holidays. Even if you’re gluten free, vegan or taking on the keto diet—you’ll want to enjoy the holiday eating festivities, too. We’ve rounded up three bakeries just for you and your dietary limitations, restrictions and preferences. Read on for all the tasty deets.
1. Mason Dixon Bakery & Bistro
Mason Dixon is a 100 percent gluten-free bakery. Did you know this bakery was founded by Dr. Ashley Ramirez, who has a PhD in Chemistry? She used her knowledge from her doctorate program to experiment with recipes and we think she’s totally cracked the code.
You can pick up some paleo sandwich bread, vegan biscuits or even egg-free cupcakes. No matter your restrictions (or preferences) you’ll be able to find something at Mason Dixon.
- Address: 2358 Whitesburg Dr. South, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 8AM-6PM
- Contact: (256) 213-7545 | Website | Facebook | Instagram
2. Liberated Specialty Foods
Keto, paelo, kosher, lactose free and more. They have seasonal items that are perfect for enjoying the holidays, so you can feel gilt free about indulging.
Here, you’ll find pizza crusts that are grain free, gluten free, low carb, paleo, keto, kosher diary free and GMO free. I’ve heard they’re a hit.
- Address: 9051 Segers Rd, Madison, AL 35756
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7AM-2PM
- Contact: (256) 325-0700 | Website | Facebook | Instagram
3. Rockabilly Bakery
Vegan? This one’s for you.
Rockabilly Bakery specializes in vegan eats. Just take a look at this vegan pumpkin cream cheese muffin. Looks delicious!
They also do custom cakes, in case you have an event, birthday or just because you’re treating yourself. These cakes are gorgeous and deserve a round of applause! 👏
- Address: 2407 Memorial Pkwy SW #8, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Hours: Tuesday-Wednesday 11AM-6PM | Thursday-Friday 8AM-6PM | Saturday 9AM-2PM
- Contact: (256) 533-2271 | Website | Facebook | Instagram