With the holidays just around the corner, gift shopping is in full swing. For those who want to get ahead on your shopping lists, these are the holiday events in Auburn you need to add to your calendar. Keep reading for Black Friday savings, holiday store hours, market events and more.
1. Blue Friday | Downtown Auburn
Check out the downtown retailers opening early at 8AM on Blue Friday. (Downtown Auburn / Website)
Yes, I said Blue Friday—Auburn’s take on Black Friday. Enjoy extended hours and sales galore across Auburn’s downtown shops. Here’s some of the savings and specials happening:
- Auburn Art | 35% off 6AM-12PM and 25% off 12PM-4PM entire purchase, online & in-store
- Auburn Oil Co. Booksellers | free gift wrapping
- Behind the Glass | 25% off storewide | first 25 customers receive a $25 gift card
- Charming Oaks | 25% off storewide | first 25 customers receive a gift bag | all customers receive a free gift with your purchase
- Elisabet Boutique | pop a balloon to receive 20%-50% off your entire purchase | first 30 people to make a purchase receive a reusable Holiday Swag Bag + $15 gift card
- Ellie Clothing | doorbusters | racks starting at $9.50
- fab’rik | 30% off storewide | first 25 people receive a $25 fab’rik gift card + jewelry swag bag | doorbuster deals | Chick-fil-A breakfast
- Pants Store | 20% off storewide | receive $25 off when you spend $50+
- Stamp | 20% off storewide
- Ware Jewelers | receive one crystal compact magnify mirror with any Blue Friday purchase over $100
- Wrapsody | 20% off storewide | first 25 people in line receive $25 gift card
This is the perfect time to buy that outfit, accessory or gift you’ve been eyeing through the window on your strolls downtown. Follow Downtown Auburn for more details and updates.
- When: Friday, November 25 | 8AM | store hours vary
- Where: Downtown Auburn
2. Museum Store Sunday | Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art
Be a patron and support your local art museum by shopping their Museum Store Sunday deals. (Jule Collins Smith Museum / Facebook)
The Jule is one of 1,800 museums participating in the global annual Museum Store Sunday shopping event focused on supporting local museums and showcasing highly-curated, unique, mission-specific gifts. I can’t think of anything better than enjoying and supporting my favorite art museum while getting my holiday shopping done.
Shop for the art lovers in your life with up to 25% off regularly priced store items, plus free raffles and gift-wrapping. In addition to great deals in the store, the Jule is offering guided tours of the museum’s exhibitions by Auburn students and a kid’s takeaway art activity.
You can’t leave without visiting the grazer co. coffee’s location in the museum. They’ll be serving up a limited holiday-inspired drink and brunch box along with a 15% off discount with proof of a museum store purchase.
- When: Sunday, November 27 | 10AM-4:30PM
- Where: 901 S College St, Auburn, AL 36849
- Website | Instagram | Facebook
3. Downtown Holiday Open House | Downtown Auburn
The Holiday Open House is bringing savings, specials, Santa, sips and snacks to Downtown Opelika. (Downtown Auburn / Website) (Elizabeth Hobbs / The Bama Buzz)
Can’t make it for Blue Friday? No worries—join Auburn Merchants Association for even more holiday savings and activities at the family-friendly Downtown Holiday Open House. Merchants will have extended hours plus exclusive discounts and specials so you can check everyone off your list.
The Holiday Open House is something for both adults and kids to enjoy. There will be children’s activities and an appearance from Santa to keep the kids entertained, plus live music and cocktails to-go for the adults!
- When: Friday, December 2 | 5–8PM
- Where: Downtown Auburn
4. The Loveliest Village Holiday Market | Downtown Auburn
Looking for artisan gifts from local makers? Then the Holiday Market is for you! Featuring over 40 curated vendors, shop an assortment of fine art, speciality gifts, gourmet food items, antiques, holiday decor and more. Find the perfect novelty gift for that person that’s hard to shop for while supporting local. You might even find some things for your own wish list.
- When: Saturday, December 3 | 9AM-5PM
- Where: Gay St. Parking Lot