Montgomery has no shortage of great places to stop and visit while you’re there. Shopping is another thing that you have got to check out while you are in our State Capitol. So, we have found and highlighted 4 shops local to Montgomery that you need to visit + our favorite items at each!
1. Welle Studio
- Location: 501 Cloverdale Road, Montgomery, AL 36106
- Contact: 334.239.8884 | Website | Instagram | Facebook
First of all, the Welle Studio is located in Old Cloverdale, which is just a beautiful place to be. Welle Studio really does have every trend you might need that is in style right now, plus all the timeless necessities. Our favorite item at this store, or what we think they do best, would have to be cute and affordable blouses (I personally got myself this one).
- Location: 7232 Halcyon Park Drive, Montgomery, AL 36117
- Contact: 334.593.9087 | Website | Instagram | Facebook
Splurge will make you want to do just that: splurge, big time. This boutique is bright, fun, and has something good for any occasion you might need. My favorite things about Splurge were all the cool accessories (neoprene bags & beaded purse straps) that I didn’t know I needed until I walked in!
3. Painted Pink
- Location: 1941 Mulberry Street, Montgomery, AL 36106
- Contact: 334.834.2220 | Website | Instagram | Facebook
If the cute pink building isn’t enough to pull you inside, I don’t know what is. But, the inside is even better! It is an upscale boutique with the best sense of fashion. Our favorite items were all of the special occasion dresses that were so stunning.
4. Henig Furs
- Location: 4135 Carmichael Road, Montgomery, AL 36106
- Contact: 334.277.7610 | Website | Instagram | Facebook
Everybody needs a nice fur coat in their lives, right? Well, Henig Furs is the place to go for all of your fur dreams. This family owned and operated business started on the 1920s and still lives on strong. Our favorite item here would have to be the (you guessed it) fur coats of any style.