Get ready for a new month and new concerts, Alabama. We’ve rounded up five of the biggest shows from all around the state. Pull out your calendars—you’re going to want to pencil these in.
1. Big Time Rush in Pelham
If you just thought of Nickelodeon when you read that headline, you’re on the right track. This band appeared on the channel starting in 2009 and released albums in the years following. After a lull in popularity, the band got back together and went back on tour last year.
Now, their “Can’t Get Enough” Tour is coming to the Oak Mountain Amphitheater! Special guests Max and Jax will be there too, and fans will get to see them perform their new single, “Can’t Get Enough.”
- When: Tuesday, August 1, 7PM
- Where: Oak Mountain Amphitheater, 1000 Amphitheater Rd, Pelham, AL 35124
2. Eric Church in Orange Beach
This popular North Carolina country singer is coming to Alabama this August as a part of his Outsiders Revival Tour. For three nights in a row, Eric Church will take the stage—along with Lainey Wilson—to bring Orange Beach an unforgettable show.
- When: Thursday, August 17-Saturday, August 19, 7PM
- Where: Wharf Amphitheater, 23101 Canal Rd, Orange Beach, AL 36561
3. Snoop Dogg in Huntsville
After its incredible inaugural season last year, the Orion Amphitheater continues to bring in crowds this year with performances from big-name artists like Parker McCollum and Jelly Roll. This month, Snoop Dogg is coming to town, and the Rocket City is pretty excited about it.
- When: Tuesday, August 15, 6PM
- Where: Orion Amphitheater, 701 Amphitheater Dr NW, Huntsville, AL 35806
4. Jason Aldean in Tuscaloosa
Jason Aldean, Mitchell Tenpenny, Corey Kent and Dee Jay Silver are stopping at the beautiful Tuscaloosa Amphitheater on their Highway Desperado Tour. At this performance, you can catch some of Aldean—ACM Artist of the Decade—performing some of his 27 number-one singles live.
- When: Sunday, August 6, 7:30PM
- Where: Tuscaloosa Amphitheater, 2710 Jack Warner Pkwy, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
5. Counting Crows in Albertville
The beautiful Sand Mountain Amphitheater is an incredible place to see live music. The atmosphere alone is enough reason to visit—but it’s even more exciting when you get to see a big name like Counting Crows. Featuring special guests Dashboard Confessional, this show is going to be a great time.
- When: Saturday, August 12, 6PM
- Where: Sand Mountain Amphitheater, 1325 S.M.P.A. Blvd, Albertville, AL 35950
Want updates like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter today.