What’s new in Huntsville? You’ve come to the right place. Find out about five new openings—including Publix, Whataburger, The Good Feet Store and more.
Publix now has 14 locations in Madison County. The newest? Right off Memorial Parkway in south Huntsville. The well-known grocery store has a full service deli and bakery, WiFi throughout the store, a pharmacy and even cafe seating.
This location just opened their doors on December 8. Be one of the first to shop for your groceries at the newest grocery store in Huntsville.
- Location: 9040 Memorial Pkwy SW, Huntsville, AL 35802
- Hours: Monday-Sunday 7AM-9PM
Whata great new opening! This Memorial Parkway spot opened in late November and is perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a quick snack… anytime. They’re open 24/7. However, Whataburger will be closed Christmas Day.
- Location: 11701 South Memorial Pkwy SW, Huntsville, AL 35802
- Hours: Monday-Sunday 24/7
3. Color Me Mine
Who doesn’t love painting their own pottery? This is such a fun activity—for all ages.
This could be a great idea for a personalized gift, too. You’ll find Color Me Mine at MidCity.
You can even host a party at Color Me Mine, so invite me!
- Location: 5901 University Dr NW, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11AM-9PM | Sunday 12-6PM
4. The Good Feet Store
The Good Feet Store has opened a second Alabama location. This is a one-stop-shop for your feet. You’ll be able to get arch support, personalized to your own feet.
- Location: 105 Brookridge Dr., Suite E, Madison, AL 35757
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 9AM-6PM | Sunday 11AM-5PM
5. Krab Kingz
You’ll have to wait just a little longer for this exciting opening. If you’re a seafood lover, you’ll love this new eatery.
I, for one, love seafood and can’t wait to give Krab Kingz a try.
- Location: Bailey Cove Shopping Center
- Grand opening: January 8, 2022