We’re giving you pumpkin to talk about this month! Check out these five Halloween events in Auburn to get your scare on.
1. Haunted Auburn Walking Tour
The Haunted Auburn Walking Tour presents first-hand accounts of the most frightening spots on The Plains. Lucky for us, paranormal experts Brandon Stoker and John Poe are hosting the event, so we should be in good hands if any ghosts begin to lurk about.
- Where: 112 S College St, Auburn, AL 36849
- When: Every Friday and Saturday in October, family-friendly tours start at 6PM and PG-13 tours start at 8PM
- Price: Admission is free, but donations are encouraged
2. Fright Night at Kiesel Park
Kiesel park is behind this year’s Friday Fright Night, featuring two spooky movies to get you Halloween-ready: Hocus Pocus (1993, PG-13) and Seven (1995, R).
- Where: 520 Chadwick Ln, Auburn, AL 36832
- When: Friday, October 22 I 6-10PM
- Price: Free and open to the public
3. Fall Boogie
Fall Boogie is a music and arts festival held at The Standard Deluxe. The event features local artists and musicians as well as great food and good vibes. Check out the three-day schedule and more information on ticket sales here.
- Where: 1015 Mayberry Ave, Waverly, AL 36879
- When: Friday, October 15 – 5:30-8:30PM I Saturday, October 16 – 11AM-6:15PM I Sunday, October 17 – 10AM-12:30PM
4. Halloween Enchanted Forest
This Halloween hike through Kreher Park’s enchanted forest is sure to lift your spirits. Grab your flashlight because you never know what costumed forest friends you’ll run into. This family-friendly event is just seven dollars per person with free admission for children two years or younger.
- Where: N College St, Auburn, AL 36830
- When: Friday, October 22 I 5:30-8:30PM
5. Downtown Trick-or-Treat
Auburn’s annual Downtown Trick-or Treat is one of the most popular events of the year. Head to local businesses on Halloween night for the sweetest treats. The event is hosted by the City of Auburn and Downtown Merchants Association.
- Where: 122 W Magnolia Ave, Auburn, AL 36830
- When: Sunday, October 31 I 6-8PM
These spooktacular events are sure to get you in the Halloween spirit. Grab your best costume and gear up for a fun month in Auburn.