Need a relief from the heat? Keep reading for a list of our favorite refreshing summer cocktails to check out in Auburn!
1. Sneak and Dawdle’s “Seafoam”
Made with Midori, Genever, lemon, honey, egg white and salt, this drink is everything you need in a summer cocktail. Foamy, refreshing with a hint of melon, this cocktail will make you feel like you’re at the beach with just one sip.
- Location: 717 1st Ave Unit B, Opelika, AL 36801
- Hours: Wednesday-Thursday 5PM-12AM, Friday-Saturday 5PM-2AM, Sunday 6PM-12AM
2. The Depot’s “The Sparrow”
“The Sparrow”, a blend of Ketel One Peach and Orange Blossom, mango shrub, Campari and prosecco, is a must-try summer drink. Make sure to stop by The Depot to try this fresh and fruity cocktail.
- Location: 124 Mitcham Ave, Auburn, AL 36830
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 5-9PM
3. The Hound’s “Cool as a Cucumber”
Cool off with this cucumber cocktail! Made with cucumber, black pepper, Beefeater Gin, lime and simple syrup, this drink is as refreshing as it gets. Simple and delicious, don’t miss out on this summery cocktail at The Hound!
- Location: 124 Tichenor Ave, Auburn, AL 36830
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday 11AM-2PM, 5-9PM, Saturday 10AM-2PM,5-9PM, Sunday 10AM-2PM, 5-8PM
4. Lucy’s “Roku Gin & Elderflower Tonic”
Lucy’s offers a wide menu of gin and tonics, and our favorite is the Roku Gin paired with Fever-Tree elderflower tonic. A bright botanical cocktail with a buttery texture and notes of pepper and herbs, this drink is a must-try for gin lovers.
- Location: 2300 Moores Mill Rd, Auburn, AL 36830
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday 5-9PM, Saturday-Sunday 9AM-2PM, 5-10PM
5. Plaza Bar and Lounge’s “Cathead Basil Lemonade”
The answer to our cocktail prayers! The Plaza in Midtown offers a refreshing blend of Cathead honeysuckle vodka, blue curacao, basil and lemon juice. Tangy, fresh and sweet, this drink is all-around amazing.
- Location: 800 Main Street, Auburn, AL 36830
- Hours: Tuesday 5-11PM, Wednesday-Sunday 11AM-11PM
Did we miss your favorite summer cocktail? Stay in touch with us on Facebook and Instagram at @TheBamaBuzz and let us know!
You must be logged in to post a comment.