Dessert is the grand finale of dinners. Everyone is stuffed until they see the dessert tray come out. And if you’re responsible you know that the pressure is on. This holiday season, allow these 5 bakeries help you get a sweet thumbs up at the dinner table!
Ever walked into an elegant bakery? Shashy’s is just that. Beautiful chandeliers and seating that set the vibe just right to enjoy dessert. Pies, brownies, cakes, pastries or cookies, Shashy’s has an option for everyone at your table this holiday season.
If you think you’ve had a good cinnamon roll, head down to Shashy’s to be proven wrong. This warm ooey-gooey goodness did not disappoint.
Don’t shy away from their breakfast menu either.
They are now taking Holiday orders be sure to get yours in!
- Address: 1700, Mulberry ST, Montgomery, AL 36106
- Hours: Sunday-Monday CLOSED | Tuesday-Friday 8AM-2PM | Saturday 8AM-1PM
- Breakfast Hours: Tuesday-Friday 8AM-9:30AM
- Contact: 334-263-7341|Facebook | Instagram
JoZettie’s cupcakes is anything but your average cupcake spot. Whether you are a cupcake lover or cookie lover, you’ll find exactly what you need for this holiday season. The flavors are endless and absolutely delicious. I recommend the red velvet cupcake.
Luckily for Montgomery, JoZetties Cupcakes has two locations.
- Address: 2229 E South Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36116.
- Hours: Sunday-Monday CLOSED | Tuesday-Friday 10AM-6PM | Saturday 10AM-5PM
- Contact: 334-676-1598
- Address: 1404 S Decatur St, Montgomery, AL 36104.
- Hours: Sunday-Monday CLOSED | Tuesday-Thursday 9AM-6PM | Friday-Saturday 9AM-5PM
- Contact: 334-239-9289 | Facebook | Instagram
Located at the Cloverdale mall, Fennel and Figs bakery has what you need to fix your sweet tooth. Fresh pastries, pies, scones and more. Even better they just added coffee to the menu. Who doesn’t love to top off dessert with a fresh cup of Joe? This place makes you feel right at home and the wall decor is amazing.
Be sure to try out their variety of fresh jams, syrups and the other homemade items on the shelf.
You still have time preorder for your holiday dessert.
- Address: 1039 Woodley Rd, Montgomery, AL 36106
- Hours: Monday CLOSED I Thursday-Saturday 8AM-4PM I Sunday 9AM-2PM
- Contact: (334) 450-7788 I Facebook I Instagram
If you want to make an impression at the dinner table, CED Bake shop is the place to go. Head over to the food court in Eastdale Mall to view the tasty options this bakery has. Chocolate covered strawberries, cupcakes, custom cakes and flavored cheesecake. You just cannot go wrong.
I personally have my eye on the strawberry cheesecake crunch.
- Address:1268 Eastdale Cir, Montgomery, AL 36117
- Hours: Sunday-Monday CLOSED I Tuesday-Saturday 11AM-7PM
- Contact: 334-625-8610 I Facebook I email@example.com
Located in the shopping center on Atlanta Highway, this sweet place is worth the stop. There is no limit to their creativeness on their cakes and cupcakes. See it yourself on their Facebook page.
They had me at the caramel latte crunch cupcake.
- Address: 6250 Atlanta Hwy, Montgomery, AL 36117
- Hours: Sunday-Monday CLOSED I Tuesday-Saturday 10AM-6PM
- Contact: 334-647-1262 I Facebook I Instagram
Seal the deal for dessert this holiday season. Try out these sweet bakeries. Looking for activities to do? Stop by the Montgomery Zoo Lights.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram @thebamabuzz.