What’s better than gold at the end of the rainbow? St. Patrick’s Day specials in Tuscaloosa are right on the horizon. Keep reading to see how you can celebrate St. Patty’s day in Tuscaloosa.
1. Grab a treat at Mo’Bay Beignet Co.
Aren’t you lucky! March means that Mo’Bay Beignet Co.’s Irish Cream Frappe is back. This creamy coffee treat topped with shimmery gold and green sprinkles will leave you and your stomach happy. Don’t forget to grab a side of their made-from-scratch beignets with their seasonal lemon syrup.
- Address: 401 23rd Ave, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday, 8AM-8PM | Friday-Saturday, 8AM-10PM
2. Stop for a drink at Innisfree
A Tuscaloosa classic, Innisfree always throws a great party when St. Patty’s Day rolls around. Wake up at 7AM and start your day with kegs and eggs! Enjoy live music throughout the day with tons of drink specials and all of the green beer you could imagine. Wear all your green and shamrock accessories and get ready to party.
- Address: 1925 University Blvd, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Hours: March 17th, 7AM-2
3. Get a great deal at Blenz Bowls
For all of my health nuts—this one is for you. Blenz Bowls is offering two dollars off all of their green items. This includes the Matcha Bowl, Greenie Smoothie, and Super Green Smoothie. This offer lasts until March 17th, so get it while you can. I recommend the Matcha Bowl with all of the delicious toppings.
- Address: 751 Campus W Dr, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 9AM-7PM
4. Enjoy Moe’s T-town- Bushwackers
At Moe’s, you get the best of both worlds: tasty food and delicious drinks. In past years, they’ve had shamrock and lucky charms bushwackers. If you’ve ever been to Moe’s, you know bushwackers are a long-time favorite, best described as an alcoholic milkshake. If you’re feeling extra lucky, grab a green beer to celebrate.
- Address: 2101 University Blvd, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Hours: March 17th, 11-3AM
5. Head to St. Pawtrick’s Day
Good Dog Tuscaloosa is hosting a St. Patrick’s Day party for you and your pup. Good Dog Tuscaloosa is a covered, off-leash dog park & bar with turf, tunnels and TVs. There will be holiday drink specials and St. Pawty’s pics in the park! Wear green for half-off your dog day pass.
- Address: 1706 16th street, Tuscaloosa, AL, United States, Alabama
- Hours: March 9th, 4-8PM
Looking to stay in the loop on these projects and more in Alabama? Make sure to follow The Bama Buzz on Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram for the latest!
You must be logged in to post a comment.