Santa Claus is in high demand this holiday season. Luckily, we’ve put together a guide to finding the man in the red suit in Huntsville. Read on to find out where you can sit on his lap, tell him your wish list and offer your own holiday greetings to Father Christmas. Kris Kringle is out there—go have your own Santa sighting.
1. Parkway Place
We’re all about Santa’s whereabouts this holiday season. Visit and snag some pictures with Saint Nick. The visit is free but photo packages are additional. You can visit Parkway Place’s website for everything related.
- Address: 2801 S Memorial Pkwy, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Dates: November 19-December 24 (dates and times vary—see website for details)
- Cost: Free
2. Bridge Street Town Centre
Get some holiday shopping done at Bridge Street Town Centre. You may even see a certain North Pole resident…
- Address: 365 The Bridge St, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Dates: November 26-December 24 (dates and times vary—see website for details)
- Cost: Free
Meet Santa at Cabela’s. Here, you’ll get a free 4×6 printed photo and a digital download to show off your meet and greet on social media. If you’re interested in more photo packages, they’re available for purchase.
- Address: 7090 Cabela Dr NW, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Dates: November 6-December 24 (dates and times vary—see website for details)
- Cost: Free
4. South Huntsville Library
Cookies with Santa at the Library is held at South Huntsville Library. Cookies, milk, a bedtime story, caroling and a puppet show? Count me in. Tickets are on sale now at the Friends Bookstore. You can even wear your Christmas pajamas.
- Address: 7901-L, Bailey Cove Rd SE, Huntsville, AL 35802
- Date: December 10 at 6PM
- Cost: $15
5. EarlyWorks Family of Museums
Ten Nights of Santa is back! This year, Santa will be in a snow globe. How cool is that? You can purchase your tickets now.
- Address: 404 Madison Street, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Date: December 12-23
- Cost: $12
6. North Alabama Railroad Museum
Who wouldn’t want to ride the Santa Train? Passengers will get a special treat. You can book your 30-minute ride now.
- Address: 694 Chase Rd NE, Huntsville, AL 35811
- Dates: December 4 at 12PM, 1:30PM, 3PM | December 11 at 12PM, 1:30PM, 3PM
- Cost: $20-30
7. Burritt on the Mountain
Kris Kringle’s Candlelight Christmas invites Huntsvillians to visit Santa in the Burritt Mansion. There will be festive snacks, crafts and decorations.
- Address: 3101 Burritt Dr SE, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Dates: November 30 5-8PM | December 1 5-8PM
- $12 for adults
- $10 for seniors and military
- $8 for children and students
- $2 for members
- Free for children under 2