The Loveliest Village on the Plains is getting even more lovely. Amsterdam Cafe, a local favorite, is opening two new locations. Keep reading for all the details.
Staying close to home
Unfortunately for the rest of the state, Amsterdam Cafe is staying close to their original location (for now, at least). The two new spots are both in the Auburn area, one in North Auburn and one in Moores Mill.
- North Auburn: 1850 Shug Jordan Pkwy, Auburn, AL 36832
- Moores Mill: 2301 Ogletree Village Ln, Auburn, AL 36830
Amsterdam Cafe’s “upscale dining in a casual atmosphere” means you can get dishes like seared scallops without changing out of your jeans. They use fresh seafood and local produce to craft classic southern—keeping Auburn residents coming back for over 30 years.
Here are some of the other menu favorites:
- Lobster Egg Rolls
- Crab Cake + Avocado Sandwich (one of the 100 Dishes to Eat in Alabama by the Alabama Tourism Department)
- Fried Chicken Mac + Cheese
- Creme Brûlée Cheesecake
When you can enjoy Amsterdam Cafe
Hungry yet? Luckily, we don’t have to wait too long for Amsterdam Cafe’s new spots—both locations are expected to open in August of 2023.
While we’re waiting, though, we can still enjoy Amsterdam Cafe’s incredible food at their original location. Here’s where you can find it.
- Location: 410 S Gay St, Auburn, AL 36830
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11AM-9PM | Sunday 10:30AM-3PM, 4-9PM
- Website | Facebook | Instagram
Want updates like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter today.