Retailer Bed Bath & Beyond announced they have filed for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.
According to the Bed Bath & Beyond website and multiple news sites, the company’s 360 Bed Bath & Beyond and 120 BuyBuy Baby stores and websites are going to remain open, but over time will wind down and close their stores.
There are presently nine Bed Bath & Beyond locations across Alabama and one Buy Buy Baby store in Hoover.
- 313 Summit Boulevard, Birmingham, AL 35243
- 1771 Montgomery Highway, Hoover, AL 35216
- 7971 Eastchase Parkway, Montgomery, AL 36117
- 4863 Montgomery Highway, Dothan, AL 36303
- 6888 Governors West, Huntsville, AL 35806
- 2746 Enterprise Drive, Opelika, AL 36801
- 3800 Gulf Shores Parkway, Gulf Shores, AL 36542
- 3250 Airport Boulevard, Suite 100, Mobile, AL 36606
- 1320 McFarland Boulevard East, Building 300, Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
One Buy Buy Baby Location
- 4351 Creekside Ave.,Hoover, AL. 35244
Last January, The Bama Buzz reported on Bed Bath & Beyond’s plans to close four of the current nine Alabama locations.
Be on the lookout for clearance sales in the coming months and make sure to visit the Bed Bath & Beyond’s website about redeeming gift certificates.
How do you feel about Bed Bath & Beyond filing for bankruptcy? Tell us your memories of the iconic retailer by tagging us on social media at @thebamabuzz.
You must be logged in to post a comment.