Birmingham-area favorite Cookie Fix has just announced their newest location. Huntsville joins the line-up of lucky cities with fresh baked cookies at the ready. Read on for the tasty news.
Get your Cookie Fix
Cookie Fix was born in Birmingham. More specifically, in Amy Jason’s kitchen. She baked up tasty treats for church events, PTA meetings and more. Soon, word spread about how delicious the cookies were and everyone in town was eager for their “cookie fix” ASAP.
Flash forward to now, there are two extremely popular locations in the Birmingham area that often have a line out the door. And soon, Huntsville can get their fix, too.
Fresh baked cookies coming to HSV
The Cookie Fix crew isn’t wasting any time getting to The Rocket City. According to their Instagram, they’ll be in Twickenham Square by Nov/Dec of 2021.
Keep an eye on their social media for more updates, including opening details.
60 flavors of deliciousness
Cookie Fix joins an impressive lineup of Huntsville sweets and treats. The shop bakes cookies fresh daily and has a rotating menu of over 60 flavors!
You can always check their cookie calendar to see what’s on tap, but some of my personal favorites are:
- White Trash: white chocolate chips, heath bits, pretzels, sea salt
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk: oatmeal, semi-sweet chocolate chips, chocolate chunks
- Funfetti: sprinkles, sea salt, topped with vanilla glaze & sprinkles
- Billionare: semi-sweet chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, caramel bits, marshmallows, sea salt
- Salted Dark Chocolate Caramel: semi-sweet chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, caramel bits, sea salt
Can’t wait? Order Cookie Fix online!
Mouth watering yet? Well, if you can’t stand the thought of waiting to visit Cookie Fix IRL later this year, you’re in luck.
The shop also offers shipping, so you can get a dozen White Trash cookies sent straight to your house. Now that’s what I call service.
You’re in for a treat, HSV! Let us know what flavor you’ll try first on Instagram @TheBamaBuzz.
You must be logged in to post a comment.