Pumpkin spice and cinnamon season is just around the corner. There is something about the flavors of fall that are just so comforting. To put you in that fall mood, here is a guide to four of the best food and drink specials in Tuscaloosa, including some of our favorite local coffee shops.
1. Just Love Coffee Cafe’s “Pumpkin Latte”
If you’re looking for an all-time favorite fall taste, Just Love Coffee Cafe has the perfect treat for you. Their classic Pumpkin Latte is a 10/10 in my book. This delicious drink comes either hot or cold topped with a hearty dollop of whipped cream. Their house-made pumpkin spice, nutmeg and brown sugar will keep you coming back for more of this sweet treat.
- Address: 2531 University Blvd Ste 100, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Hours: Monday-Sunday 6AM-5PM
2. Mo’Bay Beignet’s “Seasonal Blackberry Syrup”
Our next favorite is Mo’Bay Beignet’s seasonal syrup paired with their freshly-fried, sugar-coated beignets. The syrup of the month is blackberry, so it’s available all September long. This place is as good as it gets, with the syrups changing every month you’re bound to try them all. Don’t forget to try their refreshing blackberry lemonade!
- Address: 401 23rd Ave., Tuscaloosa, AL, United States, Alabama
- Hours: Monday-Sunday 8AM-8PM
3. Heritage House’s “Carmel Apple Cider”
Looking for a cozy place with delicious food and drink options? Heritage House Coffee and Tea is the place for you. Situated on the riverbanks of the Black Warrior River, this peaceful cafe serves the most mouthwatering caramel apple cider. This drink tastes like a warm hug from the outside, in.
- Address: 2370 Jack Warner Pkwy, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Hours: Monday-Friday 6:30AM-6PM, Saturday 7AM-6PM, closed Sunday
4. Nothing Bundt Cake’s “Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake”
For all of my cake lovers, this is for you! This pumpkin spice bundt cake topped with sweet cream cheese icing will have your tastebuds singing. Nothing Bundt Cakes has many more locations than just this one in Tuscaloosa, so don’t worry if you’re out of town. This flavor is limited time only so get it will you can!
- Address: 1393 McFarland Blvd E, Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
- Location Finder
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 10AM-7PM, Sunday 12PM-5PM