Country music fans in Alabama, listen up—the lineup for Pepsi® Rock the South 2024 just dropped! Held in Cullman from Thursday, July 18, through Saturday, July 20, the popular three-day festival will feature headliners Eric Church, HARDY and Jelly Roll PLUS a huge list of rising stars in country music.
Read on to learn more about Rock the South 2024 + what’s new at the festival.
Who’s playing at Rock the South 2024
In its 11-year history, Rock the South has hosted some of the biggest names in country music, including:
- Morgan Wallen
- Chris Stapleton
- Zach Bryan
- Luke Combs
- Thomas Rhett
- Luke Bryan
- Sam Hunt
- Riley Green
- Bailey Zimmerman
- Jamey Johnson
- Kid Rock
- Miranda Lambert
- Little Big Town
- Florida Georgia Line
- Hank Williams Jr.
- Maren Morris
- Alan Jackson
- The Band Perry
- Sara Evans
- Lynyrd Skynyrd
- And more!
“Crafting the lineup for Pepsi® Rock the South 2024 has been an incredible journey. We’ve listened to our fans and aimed for the stars. This year, we’ve brought together an amazing lineup of artists that truly reflects what our fans want to ensure they have an unforgettable three days. We have so many great things in store for Rock the South 2024.”Shane Quick, Partner of Pepsi® Rock the South
For 2024, Rock the South has curated an impressive lineup of musicians. Headliners include:
- Eric Church, a Grammy-nominated artist whose unique style blends country, rock and Southern rock elements.
- HARDY, a singer/songwriter who has helped write eight #1 singles for artists such as Blake Shelton, Chris Lane, Jameson Rodgers, Florida Georgia Line and Morgan Wallen. HARDY’s song “One Beer” reached #1 on US Country Airplay and is certified 2x Platinum.
- Jelly Roll, originally a hip-hop artist, has transitioned into country music and achieved a #1 country single with his song, “Son of a Sinner.”
Eric Church, HARDY and Jelly roll will be joined at Rock the South by the following artists (lineup subject to change)
- Parker McCollum
- Oliver Anthony
- Warren Zeiders
- Big & Rich Ft. Gretchen Wilson
- Priscilla Block
- Flatland Cavalry
- Nate Smith
- Wyatt Flores
- Treaty Oak Revival
- Kidd G
- Gavin Adcock
- Alana Springsteen
- Dee Jay Silver
What’s new at Rock the South 2024
At Rock the South 2024, organizers have made several changes to improve the overall festival experience for all attendees.
- A 45% increase in the size of the festival site
- New infrastructure improvements for Campers
- Enhanced credentials—including wristbands with RFID capabilities—to make entry smoother and introduce tap-to-pay options
- An additional side stage to offer more artists with unforgettable performances
- The Honky Tonk Hideaway, a large-scale air-conditioned Nashville Broadway Experience outfitted with an acoustic stage, line-dancing lessons and more
“After being named the Alabama Tourism Department’s Event of the Year and building upon the success of 2023’s record breaking numbers, we are prepared for 2024 to be the most exciting year yet. Our biggest focus is always producing an incredible attendee experience with first class music with an emphasis on supporting our local community.”Nathan Baugh, Partner of Pepsi® Rock the South
Have you attended Rock the South in the past? Tag us @thebamabuzz to let us know your favorite part!