Florence, get ready for a music-filled good time, because the Shoals Songwriters Festival is coming November 5-6. Read on for all the details.
What is the Shoals Songwriters Festival?
Just a couple of days away, Shoals Songwriters Festival is one event that absolutely can’t be missed. Home to FAME Recording Studios and the Muscle Shoals Sound Studio, Florence is a city with strong musical roots. Some artists to use these studios include: Aretha Franklin, Demi Lovato and The Rolling Stones.
This year, the Shoals Songwriters Festiival features over 90 songwriters. Here are some to look forward to:
- Judy Allison
- Ryan Beaver
- Greg Black
- Walker Hayes
- Brice Long
How to attend
Tickets for the event are going fast, so be sure to grab yours now. Ticket prices are as follows:
- VIP Weekend Pass: $230 + fees. Includes: access to festival on Saturday + Sunday, access to the Marriot Shoals Ballroom Showcase, complementary VIP seating and access to after-party events at Swampers Bar and Grill.
- GA Weekend Pass: $189 + fees. Includes: access to Songwriter Showcases at 5 Shoals Music Venues on Friday + Saturday and access to Walker Hayes Acoustic Performance.
- Friday GA Single Day Ticket: $95 + fees. Includes: access to 30+ Songwriter Showcases across 5 Shoals Music Venues on Friday.
- Saturday GA Single Day Ticket: $95 + fees. Includes access to 30+ Songwrter Choases across 5 Shoals Music Venues on Saturday.
If you’re interested in attending, here are additional details:
- When: Friday, November 5, 2-9:30 PM | Saturday, November 6, 11AM-8:30 PM
- Where: Marriot Shoals Hotel & Spa, 10 Hightower Pl, Florence, AL,35630
- Website | Facebook
Who are you most excited to hear at the Muscle Shoals Songwriters Festival? Let us know @thebamabuzz.