December 28th is National Chocolate Candy Day. Want to celebrate while supporting a local business? We’ve got you covered with these 3 candy stores in Mobile.
1. Three Georges Candy
Three Georges Candy has called Mobile home for over 100 years now.
What makes this place special? In addition to sweet treats, Three Georges Candy sells ice cream and milkshakes, serves daily lunch specials, and even offers tours and demonstrations.
Be sure to stop downtown and pick from their selection of delectable chocolate candy.
- Three Georges Candy: Website | Facebook | (251) 433-1689
- Location: 226 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36602
- Hours: Sunday 11AM-6PM | Monday-Thrusday 9AM-6PM | Friday & Saturday 9AM-8PM
2. Tanner’s Pecans and Candies
The locally owned and operated family business Tanner’s Pecans and Candies is sure to never disappoint.
Though known for their top-tier pecans, the shop also offers a great selection of hand-made candies. The majority of their treats are kosher and their chocolates are free of preservatives.
- Tanner’s Pecans and Candies: Website | Facebook | (251) 473-4560
- Location: 10 Springdale Blvd Mobile, AL 36606
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 8:30AM-6PM
3. Bloomin’ Lollipops
Bloomin’ Lollipops is another fantastic choice for your National Chocolate Candy Day celebrations.
Not only does the store offer some of the tastiest chocolate candy apples around, but they offer a variety of different items you can purchase alongside your candy to make up the perfect little gift basket!
- Bloomin’ Lollipops: Facebook | (251) 660-8812
- Location: 6360 Cottage Hill Rd, Mobile, AL, United States, Alabama
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday 9AM-3PM | Saturday 10AM-3PM
Want to keep up with all things Mobile? We’ve got you covered:
- Could Mobile port be the answer to California’s colossal shipping issues?
- 5 January events in Mobile that you need to attend
- 7 Ways to Ring in the New Year all across the Gulf Coast