My favorite meal? Easy. Brunch. What’s not to love about brunch? If you have upcoming plans for some weekend brunchin’ in Huntsville, you’ll want to check out these three yummy spots. Read on for hours, menus, mimosa deals and more.
What would brunch be without brunch beverages? On Sundays, enjoy $2 mimosas from 10:30-11:30AM and a Bloody Mary bar until 2PM.
What am I eyeing on the menu? The Shrimp and Grits. I’m hungry just thinking about brunch.
- Address: 116 Washington St SE, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Brunch hours: Sundays | 10:30-2PM
- Call: (256) 539-9435
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 11AM-12AM | Friday + Saturday 11AM-2AM | Sunday 10:30AM-10PM
Commerce Kitchen is one of my personal favorites for a weekend brunch. I recommend the granola-crusted stuffed french toast. It is to die for. Plus, I love their Bloody Marys. Pro tip: call ahead for a reservation.
- Address: 300 Franklin St SE, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Brunch hours: Saturdays and Sundays | 10:30AM-3PM
- Call: (256) 382-6622
- Hours: Monday-Friday 11AM-10PM | Saturday 10:30AM-3PM + 4-10PM | Sunday 10:30AM-3PM + 4-8PM
You’ll find this must-try brunch spot in Providence. I’m sure you’re wondering—what are they pouring? On their brunch menu, you’ll find mimosas, patio rose, peach bellinis, bacon Bloody Marys, espresso martinis and more.
I immediately saw the Providence Punch—Tito’s, orange juice, pineapple juice, prosecco, berries and mint. That’s a yes please from me!
Make a reservation online.
- Address: 445 Providence Main St, Suite 101, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Brunch hours: Saturday + Sunday | 10AM-4PM
- Call: (256) 829-5858
- Hours: Monday-Friday 11AM-4PM + 4-10PM | Saturday 10AM-4PM + 4-10PM | Sunday 10AM-4PM + 4-9PM
Where is your go-to place to brunch? Let us know by tagging @thebamabuzz on social.