Congratulations are in order. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama is a recipient of the coveted 2022 BMC Innovation Award, which recognizes a collection of international businesses that are driving innovation in their industries. Read on for the details.
About the award
BMC, a global leader in software solutions for the Autonomous Digital Enterprise, works with 86% of the Forbes Global 50 and customers and partners around the world to create their future. From October 25-26, BMC Exchange 2022 is bringing together industry professionals and providing valuable lessons from world-class keynote speakers.
At the event, during the “Game-Changing Innovations Delivered” session, BMC announced the recipients of their 2022 BMC Innovation Award. Each recipient demonstrates leadership in innovation in their industries as well as implementing technologies that deliver tangible business results.
“Congratulations to the winners of this year’s BMC Innovation Award. These customers and partners exemplify what it means to be a forward-leaning disruptor within their respective industries and on a global scale. These winners have accelerated their business strategies via technology, embraced change and fostered a culture of innovation, and really put the customer – both internal and external – at the heart of what they do.”Jason Andrew, Chief Revenue Officer, BMC
A win for Alabama
Among those acknowledged for their outstanding achievements in their category is Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama for IT Modernization.
As the largest provider of healthcare benefits in Alabama, they spearheaded a digital modernization strategy focused on becoming more agile to improve their customers’ experiences.
According to BMC, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama realized immediate cost reductions through increased automation and efficiency gains to help attract the next generation of developers to support the business—earning them the award.
See how Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama is making an impact:
- Fun + FREE events at The Market at Pepper Place
- Baby Yourself with this free program for Birmingham expectant moms
- Your ultimate guide to 17 Birmingham walking and hiking spots
Who else was recognized?
This award recognized several more international businesses for their distinguished accomplishments in the following categories:
- The Hershey Company, one of the largest chocolate manufacturers in the world quickly centralized automation as part of their IT strategy across on-premises and cloud-based systems to facilitate transaction processing, data transfers, data analysis and stakeholder reporting, ensuring they could meet demands of chocolate consumers around the world.
- Service and Operations Management in the Cloud:
- Ericsson, a leading networking and telecommunications company significantly improved its operational efficiency and boosted employee productivity within eight months by implementing an integrated service catalog spanning various functional teams, handling 1.4 million support tickets and over 25,000 chatbot interactions.
- Driving to Cloud:
- NTT DATA, a global digital business and IT services leader played an instrumental role helping customers around the world adopt new solutions to modernize their infrastructure environments, gain greater value in their technology investments and build on their success. NTT Data continually leads in on-premises-to-cloud migrations of BMC Helix solutions.
- CyberMAK, experts in digital enterprise management solutions is one of our first co-innovation partners and a Discovery Member of the BMC Innovation Labs Preferred Partner Program. They exemplify what it means to partner on solutions that have customer needs at the center and help accelerate cloud adoption.
Share congratulations and excitement for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama and all the BMC Innovation Award winners on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook using the hashtags #BMCExchange and #BMCInnovationAward.