It’s wedding season, and we are spoiled for choice with Alabama wedding venues. With plenty of COVID-safe outdoor options, unique venues and picturesque backdrops, you really can’t go wrong. Today, we’re investigating some local favorites shared on Facebook. Let’s get hitched!
Birmingham, Alabama Wedding Venues
Birmingham is a popular setting for Alabama weddings. With easy access to the airport, it’s ideal for visiting guests to join the party.
- The Haven
- The Club (members only)
- Birmingham Museum of Art
- Gabrella Manor
Central Alabama Wedding Venues:
Looking to get a little further outside Birmingham city limits? Don’t miss these great venues in Central Alabama.
- The Sterling Castle (Shelby)
- Yellowleaf Creek Mill (Clanton)
- Morgan Creek Vineyards (Harpersville)
- Runway Events (Maplesville)
- Mountain View Gardens & Ballroom (Springville)
- The Oaks (Centreville)
- Alabama 4H Center (Columbiana)
West Alabama Wedding Venues
Head West for these gorgeous venues, and you won’t be disappointed.
- Mimosa Ridge (Livingston)
- The Cedars (Demopolis)
- Southern House and Garden (Knoxville, AL—near Tuscaloosa)
- Jemison-Van de Graaff Mansion (Tuscaloosa)
Huntsville/North Alabama Venues
Home to gorgeous outdoor scenery and not far from the hustle and bustle of Huntsville (recently named Alabama’s largest city), add these North Alabama venues to your wedding list.
- Burritt on the Mountain
- Noccalula Falls (Gadsden)
- Infinity (Section)
- The Stables at Juniper Farms (Vinemont)
- The Glass House (Skyline)
East Alabama Venues
East Alabama is bringing some serious wedding venues to the table, including an Alpaca farm. Talk about a wedding your guests will never forget!
- Cheaha State Park
- Children’s Harbor (Lake Martin)
- Fiddler’s Green (Jacksonville)
- Blackberry Hill Alpacas Weddings and Events (Anniston)
South Alabama/Beach Weddings
More of a beach bride? We’ve got you covered with our ultimate guide to getting married on the beach in Alabama.
Now tell us, Alabama, what did we miss? Tag us @TheBamaBuzz with your favorite outdoor wedding venues across the state, and we’ll include them in a future guide.
You must be logged in to post a comment.