Can’t wait for the 2023 college football season to kickoff? Neither can United Airlines.
The largest airline in the world as measured by available seat miles, United is adding 127 nonstop flights and larger planes nationwide to help college football fans travel to this year’s biggest games.
In 2022, United flew more than 50,000 fans to rivalry games across the country.
5 Alabama games & 1 Auburn game
This year, United is helping bring fans from across the Southeast to 6 rivalry games in state.
- Sept. 9: University of Texas at University of Alabama
- Sept. 23: University of Mississippi at University of Alabama
- Oct. 14: University of Arkansas at University of Alabama
- Oct. 14: Louisiana State University at Auburn University
- Oct. 21: University of Tennessee at University of Alabama
- Nov. 4: Louisiana State University at University of Alabama
“We’re committed to providing a best-in-class travel experience for our customers, whether they’re traveling around the globe, or flying to see their favorite college football team play,” said Patrick Quayle, Senior Vice President of Global Network Planning and Alliances. “
Tickets are on sale now in the United app or at United.com.