Mobile’s rich history and stunning architecture makes it a great place to tie the knot. If you or someone you love is getting married soon, you’ve got to check out these wedding venues.
1. The Ezell House
The Ezell House is an absolutely marvelous historic 1837 home that makes for a wonderful and intimate wedding. Renting the full venue includes access to the first floor of the home and Carriage House, the second-floor library, the double-parlor and the Carriage House Apartment.
This is absolutely the perfect venue for those smaller, more intimate weddings. The space is very flexible and easily converts from ceremony to reception with plenty of room for your guests to chit-chat through the set change.
- Address: 407 Conti Street, Mobile, AL 36602
- Booking: (251) 432-4174 | Website
2. The Pillars
This 1910 villa-style home with a sprawling lawn has three different wedding packages to meet your wedding-day needs.
The Chapel Wedding is a great option for those who’d rather elope than deal with all the planning. It includes a one-hour wedding, bouquets, music and officiant. For mid-size weddings, the Intimate Affair package includes use of the full property for up to 50 guests. Lastly, if you’re a go-big-or-go-home type, the Weddings at the Pillars package offers the whole shebang.
- Address: 1757 Government St, Mobile, AL 36604
- Booking: (251) 307-5382 | Website
3. Fort Conde Inn
The Fort Conde Inn is a huge bed & breakfast that makes some of the most beautiful weddings. You’ll feel like you stepped back into history on the cobblestone paths with real gas lamps.
- Address: 165 St Emanuel St, Mobile, AL 36602
- Booking: (251) 405-5040 | Website
4. Battle House Renaissance Hotel & Spa
The Battle House Renaissance Hotel & Spa is one of Mobile’s most popular spots for weddings. The elegant crystal ballroom makes for a gorgeous dinner and reception space, plus your whole wedding party can stay in one place.
- Address: 26 N Royal St, Mobile, AL 36602
- Booking: (251) 338-2000 | Website
5. History Museum of Mobile
If you’re looking for a unique wedding venue, the History Museum of Mobile makes for great wedding venue! You can pick and choose the areas of the museum you’d like access to during your wedding, making it as big or as small as you’d like.
- Address: 111 S Royal St, Mobile, AL 36602
- Booking: (251) 208-7569 | Website
6. Bella Sera Gardens
Looking for a breathtaking outdoor venue? The Bella Sera Garden in Loxley is an amazing choice for a flexible space that is beautiful on the interior and the exterior.
- Address: 25049 Co Rd 49, Loxley, AL 36551
- Booking: (251) 327-7571 | Website
7. The Steeple on St Francis
If you’re looking for an all-in-one venue and church, The Steeple on St. Francis is your venue. A historical church with plenty of room for your reception, too? Yes please!
- Address: 251 St Francis St, Mobile, AL 36602
- Booking: (251) 415-4641 | Website
8. Hermitage-Rippy Estate
The Hermitage-Rippy Estate is a 1986 recreation of Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage in Nashville, Tennessee. The space serves as a beautiful wedding venue now, where they also have a flexible indoor space in case of inclement weather.
- Address: 3151 Newman Rd, Mobile, AL 36695
- Booking: (251) 721-2832 | Website
9. The Bragg-Mitchell Mansion
Another historic home with a beautiful garden, the Bragg-Mitchell mansion is a great option over in midtown Mobile, where it’s a bit quieter. Get marred with Mobile’s natural live oaks dangling overhead.
- Address: 1906 SpringHill Ave, Mobile, AL 36607
- Booking: (251) 471-6364 | Website
10. Malaga Inn
Last up is the Malaga Inn, a beautiful bed and breakfast featuring a gorgeous courtyard, fountain and more.
- Address: 359 Church St, Mobile, AL 36602
- Booking: (251) 438-4701 | Website
Planning your wedding in Alabama? Check these out, too:
- Your ultimate guide to Alabama wedding venues, including outdoor options
- Getting married in Huntsville? You’ll fall in love with these 4 mountain top wedding venues
- 5 beautiful wedding venues in Auburn & Opelika to check out before your big day
Want more like this? Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter & keep up with us on social media!
You must be logged in to post a comment.