Spring time is almost here! Can’t wait? Check out these 11 fun-filled festivals, concerts and events happening in Mobile this spring that you don’t wanna miss.
1. 2022 Mardi Gras Day Party
- What: Get ready to party hard at Krewe of Bon Temp’s 8th Annual Mardi Gras Day Party. You can expect drinks, food and fun.
- When: Saturday, February 26 | 3-8PM
- Where: Hank Aaron Stadium | 755 Bolling Brothers Boulevard, Mobile, AL 36606
- Ticket price: Starting at $25—buy tickets here
2. Joy of Life/St. Jude Mardi Gras Parade
- What: Join the community in celebrating Mardi Gras while raising awareness for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
- When: Saturday, February 26 | Starts at 2PM
- Where: Downtown Mobile
- Ticket price: Free admissions
3. Mobile Mystery Dinners
- What: Mobile’s original Murder Mystery Dinner with an unlimited white and red wine bar, full course meal, special guest entertainment and two and a half hours of “whodunit”.
- When: Tuesday, March 1 | 7PM (recurring monthy)
- Where: Holiday Inn Downtown Historic District | 301 Government Street, Mobile, AL 36602
- Ticket price: $62 (inclusive)—make reservations here
4. An Acoustic Evening with Sammy Kershaw & Collin Raye
- What: Don’t miss this one night only live acoustic performance by musicians Sammy Kershaw and Collin Raye.
- When: Saturday, March 5 | 8PM, Doors open at 7PM
- Where: Saenger Theatre Mobile | 6 S. Joachim Street, Mobile, AL 36602
- Ticket price: Starting at $53—buy tickets here
5. An Evening with Brother and The Hayes and Special Guest Molly Thomas
- What: An evening of acoustic music and thoughtful songwriting by Brother and The Hayes + Mobile-native Molly Thomas.
- When: Saturday, March 5 | 8-10PM
- Where: The Peoples Room of Mobile | 78 Street Francis Street, Mobile, AL 36602
- Ticket price: $25—buy tickets here
6. Festival of Flowers—LoDa Style
- What: Festival of Flowers is a cultural community event where teams of florists, artists, landscapers and more create living sculptures that represents the theme.
- When: Friday, March 11- Sunday, March 13 | 9AM-5PM
- Where: Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception | 300 Conti Street, Mobile, AL 36602
- Ticket price: Donation required
7. The Mobile Boat Show
- What: The 70th annual Mobile Boat Show is a collection of hundreds of the latest boat brands and engines from all around the gulf coast including electronics and boat lift builders.
- When: Friday, March 11- Sunday, March 13 | 10AM-5PM
- Where: Mobile Convention Center | 1 S Water Street, Mobile, AL 36602
- Ticket price: $10 for adults, Free for kids 15 and under—buy tickets here
8. OWA’s St. Pawtty’s Day
- What: St. Pawtty’s Day is a free, family-friendly event with music, a pet parade and a costume contest for pet owners, pet lovers and the St. Patrick’s Day holiday.
- When: Saturday, March 12 | 2-4:30PM
- Where: OWA | 1501 South OWA Boulevard, Foley, AL 35635
- Ticket price: Free to attend, $10-$15 registration fee for pet parade
9. Little Feat: Waiting for Columbus Tour Concert
- What: Catch a live performance of Little Feat’s Waiting for Columbus album with special guest Amy Helm.
- When: Wednesday, March 23 | 8PM
- Where: Saenger Theatre | 6 S. Joachim Street, Mobile, AL 36602
- Ticket price: Starting at $31—buy tickets here
10. Dauphin Island Native American Festival
- What: Experience the celebration of the cultures that existed in the Alabama coastal region in the 1700s through the early 1800s at the Dauphin Island Native American Festival. It features live storytelling, recreational activities, arts and crafts and more.
- When: Saturday, March 26 | 9AM-5PM
- Where: Indian Shell Mound Park | #2 Iberville Drive, Dauphin Island, AL 36528
- Ticket price: Free for ages 4 and under, $10 for ages 5-12, $15 for ages 13 and up—buy tickets here
11. Shen Yun
- What: Shen Yun brings their spectacle of ancient Chinese through a musical and dance performance.
- When: Saturday, April 30 | 2-4PM
- Where: Mobile Civic Center | 401 Civic Center Drive, Mobile, AL 36602
- Ticket price: Starting at $80—buy tickets here
Taking a road trip to The Magic City in the spring time? Check out these 23 festivals and events you don’t want to miss.
Which springtime festivals and events in Mobile are you most excited about? Tag us @TheBamaBuzz on socials and let us know.