Do you need weekend plans in Huntsville? Look no further. Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment‘s Comic Con is held September 24-25. Trust us, you’ll want to check it out. Here’s what you need to know.
Add Comic Con to your weekend plans
Comic Con is the perfect addition to your weekend. Grab breakfast and head to Comic Con or go in the evening before dinner.
- When: September 24-25 11AM-7PM
- Where: Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment: 2211 Seminole Drive SW, Huntsville, AL 35805
- Free to attend
- $10 parking fee
Here’s what to expect
During Comic Con, you’ll find comics, collectables, live music and cosplay. Cosplay is costume performances and fun for all. Sounds like a great day to me!
On Friday, starting at 2PM, make sure to check out the Dragon Maid Café. There will be sandwiches, pastries, drinks, games and more. After this, you can head out to the East Lawn for a 7PM concert by Bit Brigade.
Saturday, spend the day checking it out and shopping around. Stick around for the cosplay showcase at 5PM.
Meet special guests
Wait, there’s more! As a bonus, you can meet special guests at Comic Con:
- Dan Fraga: Monster High, Wolverine, Doom Patrol
- Justin Nimmo: Power Rangers
- Michael Copon: Power Rangers
- Drew Geraci: Flash, Thor, Batman
- Jason Flowers: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles