Pasta, bread, wine and cheese… YES PLEASE! The way to my heart is through my stomach and there’s bonus points if the eats are Italian. If you’re also a food fanatic, here are five must-tries for Italian in Huntsville.
1. Nick’s Ristorante
Since I moved to Huntsville, I’ve heard all about Nick’s Ristorante. After a glance at the menu, I decided I needed to try this spot before I finished reading the appetizers.
- Address: 10300 Bailey Cove Rd SE, STE 1, Huntsville, AL 35803
- Hours: Monday-Friday 5-9PM
- Call ahead: 256.489.8280
2. Terranova’s Italian Restaurant
Like what you see? This is Terranova’s Trio—Chicken Parmesan, Lasagna and Fettuccine Alfredo. No trio could be better.
- Address: 1420 Paramount Dr, STE 1, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 4-8PM | Friday-Saturday 4-8:45PM | Sunday 11AM-8PM
- Call ahead: 256.489.8883
3. Mangia Italian Restaurant
The more I write, the hungrier I get. Not to worry, I’ll continue on for you.
- Address: 2288 Zierdt Rd, STE 109, Huntsville, AL 35824
- Hours: Monday-Sunday 10AM-9PM
- Call ahead: 256.302.8024
4. Pane E Vino Pizzeria
Once, I was asked why I went to the Huntsville Museum of Art without stopping in Pane E Vino for some Italian eats. Now, I understand the hype behind this pizzeria. Don’t take my word for it? Head to their Facebook for pictures of amazing dishes.
- Address: 300 Church St SW, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Hours: Monday-Sunday 11AM-9PM
- Call ahead: 256.533.1180
5. Tellini’s Italiano
Delizioso! Do you have an event to cater? Wow your guests by serving up Tellini’s.
Bonus: Tellini’s has a drive thru, so you can get your food quick!
- Address: 1515 Perimeter Pkwy NW, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 10:30AM-9PM | Friday-Saturday 10:30AM-10PM | Sunday 10:30AM-9PM
- Call ahead: 256.726.9006
Looking for Italian favorites in Mobile or Birmingham? We have you covered.
Huntsville, what did we miss? Tag us on social @thebamabuzz and let us know.
You must be logged in to post a comment.