Fairhope is full of a fun things to do, and this cozy little town makes for the perfect romantic weekend getaway. So grab your partner and head to this adorable spot right off of Mobile Bay to experience our seven things to do in Fairhope for couples.
1. Take a sunset walk on the Fairhope Municipal Pier
The most popular spot to take a romantic walk in Fairhope has to be the Municipal Pier. Walk along the boardwalk at sunset for the best views as the sun sinks below the ocean and the sky lights up with the most vibrant reds, oranges and pinks.
- Location: 1 N Beach Rd, Fairhope, AL 36532
- Hours: 24/7
2. Grab drinks at Red or White Wine & Gourmet
Nothing says romance like conversation over a good glass of wine. Head to Red or White in Fairhope to try a a selection of bottles from all over the world for a pre-dinner drink. They also have tasty cheese boards, if you want a great snack.
- Location: 323 De La Mare Ave A, Fairhope, AL 36532
- Hours: Monday 10:30AM-5:30PM I Tuesday 10:30AM-8PM
- Website I Facebook I Instagram
3. Dinner at the Wash House Restaurant
If you’re looking for a romantic dinner out, The Wash House is the place to be. With a beautiful interior and delicious seafood dishes, you are in for a night to remember. I recommend getting the Blackened Scallops, and the Key Lime Bread Pudding for dessert is a can’t-miss.
4. Couples Spa Session at The Grand Hotel & Spa
Getting a spa treatment with your partner is an amazing way to wind down. The Grand Hotel & Spa offers a variety of massages and body treatments for you to enjoy. They also have an indoor pool, hot tub, steam room and more.
- Location: One Grand Blvd, Point Clear, AL 36564
- Hours: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9AM-4PM I Friday-Saturday 9AM-5PM
5. Golf lesson for two at The Lakewood Club
Whether you’ve been golfing for years or want to try a new hobby, golfing is a great way to spend time with your partner. Lessons at The Lakewood Club will place you on a beautiful course below 100-year-old oaks. This historical course holds 36 holes and has been in existence since 1947.
6. Explore the adorable downtown
Downtown Fairhope is as picturesque as it gets with cute boutiques, lampost corners, incredible restaurants and more. Walk through the streets and explore all of the hidden gems from candy shops to the French Quarter to mini museums.
7. Afternoon Sailing on Mobile Bay
Take a boat out on the Bay for a beautiful day of sailing with your partner. Along with your instructor, you can help sail across the water and and enjoy the endless views of sparkling blue water.
- Cost: $225
What is your favorite date spot in Fairhope? Let us know by tagging us @thebamabuzz.