Midtown is one of Auburn’s newest live-work developments. One of it’s best components—the bodegas. These adorable pop-up shops are owned by small businesses local to Auburn and offer a wide variety of goods and services. Read on to get the most out of these 10×10 foot shops.
1. The Grazer Co.
It’s no secret that charcuterie has taken society by storm, and Grazer Co. specializes in grazing boxes, boards and tables. Shop this trendy for all your event-planning needs.
- Contact: 334.524.0143 I Facebook I Instagram I Website
- Hours: Saturday-Sunday 11AM-4PM
2. Ross House Coffee
Ross House Coffee, an Auburn staple, is a go-to shop to grab a delicious latte, cinnamon roll, or my personal favorite, the strawberry smoothie.
- Contact: 334.734.5150 I Facebook I Instagram I Website
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 7AM-5PM
3. The Cup and Saucer
Sharing a storefront with Ross House, The Cup and Saucer provides fresh to-go meals as well as catering. All meals are made from scratch with fresh ingredients—just stop in, grab and go!
- Contact: 334.209.4558 I Facebook I Instagram I Website
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-5:30PM I Saturday 8AM-3PM
DermaLAB is owned and operated by Sarah Wilson, registered nurse and licensed esthetician, so you know you’re in good hands. She provides customers with in-house facial treatments and luxury skincare products. So dreamy!
- Contact: 334.549.5737 I Facebook I Instagram I Website
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday 10AM-2:30PM I Saturday Noon-2:30PM
5. Build-A-Bride Auburn
Build-A-Bride is an intimate bridal boutique by Heidi Elnora, well-known wedding dress designer. Stop by this bodega to become one of the “loveliest brides on the plains.”
- Contact: 334.246.1089 I Facebook I Instagram I Website
- Hours: Thursday-Sunday Noon-6PM
6. Our Home and Closet
Local pharmacy, Our Home Pharmacy Inc., created this shopping and retail storefront. As you probably guessed, this bodega sells stylish goods for your home and closet.
- Contact: 334.887.8780 I Facebook I Instagram
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 10AM-5:30PM
7. Frou Frou
Jess Burkhart is the florist behind Frou Frou. Her elegant floral designs are seen in weddings and events across the country.
8. Designer Hair Salon
We all know there’s nothing better than a great hairdresser, so book an appointment with Bailey Reid, an Auburn University student and owner of Designer Hair Salon. Bailey specializes in women’s cuts and colors as well as special occasion hair and makeup, along with men’s cuts and grooming.
- Contact: 205.789.0271 I Facebook I Instagram I Website
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10AM-6PM I Saturday 10M-4PM
9. Lily Jane Boutique
Auburn apparel merchandising alum Sarah Jane Levine created Lily Jane Boutique her sophomore year of college and has been thriving in the bodega since 2020. Known for its iconic earring wall, the boutique carries the trendiest accessories, clothes and more.
- Contact: 334.521.7103 I Facebook I Instagram I Website
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 10AM-6PM
The Bodegas at Midtown Auburn, supporting local one pop-up at a time!
You must be logged in to post a comment.