Alabamians love Amazon Prime. Need proof?
In anticipation of Amazon Prime Day, Upgraded Points launched a survey studying each state’s enthusiasm for the company. Alabama respondents reported the greatest Amazon Obsession across 44 states and 3,000 people. Here’s how Alabama came out on top.
Amazon enthusiasts by state
Shoppers from each state ranked their obsession with Amazon on a scale from 1-10. The percentages included:
- 36.5% of Alabama shoppers ranked their obsession as a 7/10.
- 34.7% of Tennessee shoppers ranked their obsession as a 7/10.
- 18.8% of Florida shoppers ranked their obsession as a 7/10.
America’s Amazon fixation
The study uncovered many eye-opening statistics about the average American’s relationship with Amazon. Their findings:
- On average Americans spend $91.75 on Amazon every month.
- 25% of Americans shop on Amazon weekly.
- Americans pay a median of $117 for prime day delivery
- 33% of Americans feel they have spent more in one year on Amazon than the figure in their savings accounts.
Amazon Prime Day
Did you know there’s a holiday for America’s favorite delivery service company? Amazon Prime Day is July 11-12. To celebrate, learn more about Amazon’s presence in Alabama and check out these articles from Bham Now, The Bama Buzz and Hville Blast!
- Amazon Air launches daily cargo service at Mobile International Airport
- Amazon Fulfillment Center planned for Huntsville, creating 500 new jobs
- New Amazon Fulfillment Center among 4 high-dollar Huntsville building projects
- Done deal! New Amazon fulfillment center coming to Bessemer. Check out the jobs website and economic impact.
Get updates like this delivered to your inbox daily. Sign up for Bham Now’s free newsletter today.