Wake up, Jackson! There’s a new coffee shop in town. Hailing all the way from Seattle, Cascade Coffee Co. just opened on College Avenue. Here’s what you need to know.
Sasquatch + cinnamon rolls
Kerri Wright and Sean Davis, a husband-and-wife team, are the owners of Jackson, Alabama’s newest coffee shop. Hailing all the way from Seattle, Cascade Coffee Co. pays tribute to the Emerald City.
Their Sasquatch mascot, seen roaming through the mountain in their logo, adorns the side of their new location. The “Cascade Classics” menu also features the following:
- Sleepless in Seattle: Brown sugar cinnamon, white mocha + a caramel drizzle
- Sasquatch: hazelnut, vanilla + salted caramel
- Capital Hill: Butterscotch + chocolate mocha
- Space Needle: Butter pecan, salted caramel + a caramel drizzle
But they don’t just serve Seattle-themed sips. The bakery menu includes their signature, fresh-baked cinnamon rolls, and rotating favorites like chocolate croissants, scones, chess cake, toffee bark and more.
If you’re in the mood for something a bit more savory, their sandwiches and soups hit the spot.
Where you can find Cascade Coffee Co.
Ready to try the new spot? Cascade Coffee Co. just celebrated its grand opening last weekend, and they’re now open every day.
- Location: 1011 College Ave, Jackson, AL 36545
- Hours: Monday-Friday 6AM-2PM | Saturday 7AM-2PM | Sunday 8AM-1PM
- Facebook | Instagram
Want updates like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter today.