The company’s Century Complete brand will be expanding to Baldwin County with 49 new homesites in Fairhope, Alabama—half an hour from Mobile Bay and the Gulf Coast.
The new community, Fairhope Falls, offers a lineup of ranch-style, single-family floor plans with four-sided brick exteriors and open-concept layout options. The homes are set to have popular features that include:
- White Shaker cabinets
- Granite countertops
- Covered patios
All About Fairhope Falls
In a news release, Century Complete’s president Greg Huff shared how excited they are to expand to Fairhope.
“This scenic location offers exceptional access to outdoor recreation, historic districts and more, with an affordable and quality selection of floor plans that makes it easy for buyers to find their best fit.”Greg Huff, President, Century Complete
The homesites in Fairhope Falls will include:
- Single-family floor plans
- 4 bed, 2 to 3 bath, 2-bay garages
- Up to approximately 2,132 square feet
- Community amenities (pool, park with a playground, fishing pier)
If that isn’t enough, Fairhope Falls is near downtown Fairhope and popular businesses like Fairhope Brewing Company, Ox Kitchen and the Baldwin County Coliseum. Plus, it’s less than an hour from Gulf Shores and Mobile.
In other news…
Looking for the latest on what’s happening in Fairhope? We’ve got you covered:
- NEW OPENING: The Monkey Bar—coming soon to downtown Fairhope
- The best way to spend a day in Fairhope, AL — hidden gems, local favorites and amazing restaurants
- Southern Living ranks Fairhope + Wetumpka as some of the best small towns in the South