Downtown Mobile has added a new, unique spot to grab a drink: KnuckleBones Elixir Co. This ritzy little lounge is a coffee shop by day, bar by night. Keep reading to find out all you need to know about this new spot that’ll get you buzzin’ no matter the libation you choose.
Meet KnuckleBones Elixir Co.
KnuckleBones Elixir Co. is a new downtown Mobile coffee shop and lounge. It’s actually located inside a 4000 sq.ft. venue space, The Social Experiment. It’s a part of BC Collective, the group of businesses hosted at The Social Experiment. Also under the same roof is Beard & Blade, a traditional barber shop with the same glitzy vibe as KnuckleBones.
KnuckleBones Elixir Co. is pushing the envelope in with its hybrid coffee shop/bar concept and range of unique flavors. We love the vibe, which is a kind of dark academia/apothecary look perfect for the concept. You can hang out in the posh lounge and sip on a Black Pepper Latte, with homemade black pepper syrup and smoked rosemary toasted marshmallow flavors.
They have some other custom coffee and tea recipes called “Experimental Concoctions:”
- Brandy Caramel Iced Latte: an iced latte shaken with a house-made (non-alcoholic) brandy caramel syrup
- King Cake Latte: a hot latte with all the cinnamon (syrup in the drink, steamed into the milk and infused into a foam!) and topped with a red wine reduction
- Butterfly Pea Flower Herbal Tea: made with a hibiscus tea alternative, lavender and butterfly pea flower
Cocktails coming soon
KnuckleBones is still in its early stages, so the cocktails are only being served at events for right now. Stay tuned, though! Their public cocktail menu is coming sooner rather than later, and you won’t want to miss their delicious flavor combinations.
Ready to visit yourself? Here’s everything you need to know:
- Address: 202 Government St, Mobile, AL 36602
- Hours: Mon.-Fri: 6:30AM-6PM | Sat: 8AM-3PM | Closed Sun.
- More info: (251) 283-0983 | Website | Facebook