We’re taking you around the world with a rapidly rising trend: food trucks. We’ve found three in Auburn that are sure to make your mouth water.
1. Mexican: Drive-By Tacos
Drive-By Tacos is “takin’ it to the street” food serving gourmet tacos, sliders and salads. They partner with Wine to Water—a non-profit organization committed to providing the world with clean water sources and supporting vulnerable communities around the globe.
- Contact: 334.203.4178 I Facebook I Instagram
- When: Monday-Friday 11AM-2PM/5PM-7:30PM I Saturday 5PM-7:30PM
- Where: Follow along on social for locations!
2. Hawaiian: Sword + Skillet
Permanently located in Midtown Auburn, Sword + Skillet is not your average food truck. They offer fine dining through their SoCal and Hawaiian-inspired menu that changes daily.
- Contact: Facebook I Instagram
- When: Wednesday 5PM-8PM, Thursday 11AM-2PM/5PM-8PM, Friday 11AM-2PM/5PM-8PM
- Where: 1188 Opelika Road, Auburn, AL 36830
3. Indian: Good Karma
This Indian cuisine food truck is dedicated to “spreading good with food.” Located in the middle of Auburn’s campus, Good Karma is sure to spice up your day with some great Indian cuisine. They also serve delicious vegan options.
- Contact: 334.246.3144 I Facebook I Instagram
- When: Wednesday-Thursday 10AM-3:45PM, Friday 10AM-2:45PM
- Where: 266 W. Magnolia Ave, Auburn, AL 36830
Auburn food trucks offer a unique and fun way to support local and try new foods. The food truck scene has brought us so many international flavors, and Auburn is only scratching the surface.