Money Inc. just named Gulf Shores one of the most budget friendly beach vacation towns in the US. Keep reading to see what they had to say.
Why Gulf Shores?
Money Inc. compiled a list of the 20 most affordable beach destinations in the US taking into consideration the daily expenditures on these vacations such as meals, accommodation and transportation.
Among the list of budget-friendly destinations was Gulf Shores, Alabama—famous for its white beaches, warm waters and budget-friendly prices. Here’s what Liz Flynn wrote about the Alabama beach town:
“This coast is heaven for its amazing natural beauty and quiet atmosphere, compared to nearby destinations. Visitors will enjoy the budget-friendly price at Gulf Shores since meals, accommodation and other basic expenses get to $160 per day.”Money Inc.
More Gulf Shores fun
If you know us, you know we can’t get enough of Gulf Shores. From scenic bike trails to family-friendly activities and amazing eats for all budgets, there’s something for everyone.
Want more of Gulf Shores? We’ve got you covered:
- 5 reasons Labor Day Weekend in Gulf Shores is the ultimate choice
- Gulf Shores named #1 place to buy a beach home in the US
- 7 outdoor activities you need to try now in Gulf Shores
- Top spots for a seashell treasure hunt on the Gulf Coast
- 5 reasons Birmingham families are flocking to Gulf Shores now
Want more stories like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for our FREE newsletter.
You must be logged in to post a comment.