Break out your cowboy boots, Topo Chico Ranch Water Hard Seltzer has launched in nine states—including Alabama. Here’s why it’s the hottest drink right now and where to find it.
New year, new flavor
Over the past few years, hard seltzer has flooded the drink world with its alcoholic fizzy water. Once company that’s stood at the forefront of the fad is Topo Chico Hard Seltzer.
Now, the popular brand has kicked off the new year with its highly-anticipated release of their current flavor—Ranch Water.
A take on a Texas classic
So what’s all the fuss about Ranch Water? The drink is inspired by the taste of a legendary Texas cocktail made with tequila, lime juice and Topo Chico. The new drink offers a modern twist on a classic with real lime juice and a refreshing crisp taste.
According to a press release, “There’s no cocktail in Texas more legendary than Ranch Water,” explained Matt Escalante, senior director of hard seltzers for Molson Coors. “Given the love Texans have shown for Topo Chico Hard Seltzer, it’s only natural for the brand to refresh the taste of the classic Texas drink like only we can.”
Ranch Water is available in 12-packs of 12 oz. slim cans. Each can is 100 calories and contains 4.7% alcohol by volume (ABV).
More good news
Love Topo Chico Hard Seltzer? Then drink in this news. The Ranch Water Release coincides with a nationwide expansion of the existing Topo Chico Hard Seltzer variety pack. Yep, the variety pack, which features tasty flavors like strawberry guava, exotic pineapple, tangy lemon lime and tropical mango is now available in all 50 states. Cheers!
Where to get it
Ready for a taste test? Ranch Water can be found throughout the state of Alabama at local grocery stores, gas stations and even some restaurants. Here are some top places you can find it:
- Circle K
- Piggly Wiggly
- Winn Dixie
Here are some local spots you can find it in some of Alabama’s booming cities:
- Goal Post: 190 N Donahue Dr, Auburn, AL 36830
- Southside Food Mart: 120 E Samford Ave, Auburn, AL 36830
- Charred Oak Spirits: 2900 E University Dr, Ste 125, Auburn, AL 36830
- Hop City Craft Beer & Wine: 2924 3rd Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233
- Lous Pub: 726 29th St S, Birmingham, AL 35233
- Vineyard Food Market: 5522 Crestwood Blvd, Birmingham, AL 35212
- Furniture Factory Bar & Grill: 619 Meridian St N, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Kroger: 2110 Oakwood Ave NW, Huntsville, AL 35810
- Liquor Express & Craft Beer: 1812 University Dr NW, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Circle K: 8130 Cottage Hill Rd, Mobile, AL 36695
- Publix Super Market: 2370 Hillcrest Rd, Ste J, Mobile, AL 36695
- Rouses Market: 7765 Airport Blvd, Ste 609, Mobile, AL 36608
- Stop & Shop: 5930 Wares Ferry Rd, Montgomery, AL 36111
- The Fresh Market: 1635 Perry Hill Rd, Montgomery, AL 36106
- Walmart Neighborhood Market: 1600 Federal Dr, Montgomery, AL 36107
- Corks & Tops: 701 Paul W Bryant Dr, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Innisfree Irish Pub: 1925 University Blvd, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- The Booth: 504 21st Ave, Tuscaloosa, Al 35401
View the full list of locations in your area.
For more news, follow The Bama Buzz on Facebook and Instagram, and be sure to sign up for our FREE newsletter.
You must be logged in to post a comment.