Spring has officially sprung and we’re kicking it off with seasonal Auburn cocktails you have to try. Let’s jump in to what The Plains is serving up this season.
1. Lucy’s Purple Orchid
Consisting of John Emerald Elizabeth Vodka, Aperol, St. Germain, sugar syrup and lemon, this libation turns purple right before your eyes. At first, all you’re served is an empty glass containing a Butterfly Pea Flower Tea-infused ice cube along with a glass of what looks like lemonade. Slowly pour the cocktail substance on the ice and watch as your drink turns a beautiful shade of purple.
- Contact: 334.521.0391 I Website I Facebook I Instagram
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 5-9PM, Friday 5-10PM, Saturday 9AM-2PM, 5PM-10PM, Sunday 9AM-2PM, 5-9PM
- Address: 2300 Moores Mill Rd, Auburn, AL 36830
2. Hamilton’s Blackberry Fresh
Hamilton’s on Magnolia creates that neighborhood, small-town atmosphere we all love. The Blackberry Fresh is mixed up with Kettle One Cucumber + Mint Vodka, Blackberry Purée, simple syrup and sweet and sour. This one will have you dreaming of sipping poolside this summer.
- Contact: 334.887.2677 I Website I Facebook I Instagram
- Hours: Sunday-Tuesday 11AM-9PM, Wednesday-Saturday 11AM-10PM
- Address: 174 E Magnolia Ave, Auburn, AL 36830
3. Taco Mama’s Seasonal Margaritas
We couldn’t leave out Taco Mama’s seasonal margaritas. Whether you go for the watermelon or blood orange, you can’t go wrong. Because shouldn’t everyday be National Margarita Day?
- Contact: 334.734.5030 I Website I Facebook I Instagram
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11AM-9PM, Sunday 11AM-8PM
- Address: 140 E Magnolia Ave, Auburn, AL 36830
4. The Collegiate’s Pot of Gold
This bartender-recommended spring cocktail did not disappoint. Tanqueray Gin, St. Germain, fresh lime juice, simple syrup and bubble Cava come together to create the Pot of Gold. Sip on The Collegiate’s famous rooftop overlooking Downtown Auburn or their luxurious lobby bar for the full experience.
- Contact: 334.821.2646 I Website I Facebook I Instagram
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 4-10PM, Friday-Saturday 4-11PM
- Address: 205 S Gay St, Auburn, AL 36830
5. Avondale’s Lemon Drop Martini
While Avondale has yet to drop their spring cocktail menu, we just had to include their Lemon Drop Martini. One of our all-time favorites, there’s never a bad time for a Lemon Drop. Stop by this sophisticated spot just above the famous Toomer’s Corner for specialty cocktails you’re guaranteed to love.
- Contact: 334.329.7039 I Facebook I Instagram
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 4PM-2AM I Friday-Saturday 3PM-2AM
- Address: 104 N College St, Auburn, AL 36830