Every time I think of hot chocolate, I instantly hear a very specific song from the Polar Express… you know the one. In the mood for a piping hot cup of hot cocoa, I reached out to Huntsvillians on Facebook to look for their favorite spot to grab one. Read on for their suggestions.
1. Angel’s Island Coffee
Angel’s Island Coffee was recommended multiple times.
- Address: 7538 Memorial Pkwy SW, Huntsville, AL 35802
- Hours: Monday-Friday 6AM-8PM
2. The Chocolate Crocodile
‘Tis the season for all things chocolate. You’ll get your chocolate fix at The Chocolate Crocodile.
- Address: 350 The Bridge St Suite 104, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 10AM-9PM | Sunday 12-7PM
3. Pizzelle’s Confections
This Willy Wonka-themed coffee shop makes you feel like you’re truly in the chocolate factory. Their hot chocolate has to be delicious, right?
- Address: 2211 Seminole Dr SW, Huntsville, AL 35805
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10AM-5PM | Saturday 11AM-6PM
4. Oscar Moon’s Milkshake Shop
You can find Oscar Moon’s Milkshake Shop at Stovehouse, so enjoy walking through the campus before grabbing a tasty cup of hot cocoa.
This season, Oscar Moon’s Milkshake Shop has released new hot cocoa flavors, including:
You already know that this Peppermint Hot Chocolate has my name all over it.
- Address: 3414 Governors Dr SW, Huntsville, AL 35805
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 11AM-8PM | Friday-Saturday 11AM-9PM | Sunday 11AM-7PM
5. Black Dog Sounds & Grounds
My friend and I love grabbing a cup of coffee (or hot cocoa) at Black Dog. You could spend hours here browsing through vinyl records
- Address: 8006 Old Madison Pike Suite 18, Madison, AL 35758
- Hours: Monday-Friday 6:30AM-7PM | Saturday 8AM-8PM | Sunday 8AM-5PM