Huntsville is constantly getting new businesses. Here are three of the newest openings. Keep reading for the deets.
1. Open now—Rafael’s Table
Coming up on their first week since opening, Rafael’s Table can be found in Studio 1034 at Lowe Mill. Rafael’s Table is filled with delicious goodies and everything you need to become a gourmet chef at home. Here, you’ll find food and kitchen items that will get you excited about cooking.
Rafael’s Table has a specialty, of course. Small-batch, colorful pasta is homemade and ready for you to take home. Check out a few of their pasta flavors:
- Low-Country Creole
- Roasted Red Bell Pepper with Paprika
- Orange Ginger
- Butternut Squash with Sage
- Okra Jalapeño
Yes, my mouth is watering just as much as yours.
- Location: 2211 Seminole Dr SW, Huntsville, AL 35805
- Hours: Wednesday-Saturday 11AM-7PM
2. Opening this week—Palmetto Moon
This Charleston-based company is opening their 30th store and has hand-picked Huntsville as the ideal spot. At this southern lifestyle store, you’ll find clothing, outdoor apparel, gifts, shoes, accessories, collegiate gear, drinkware and more for the whole family.
- Saturday, September 18 10AM-2PM and Sunday, September 19 11AM-3PM
- Spin-to-Win prizes every 15 minutes with freebies from popular brands
- Hourly prizes from favorite brands such as YETI, Chubbies and Southern Tide
- Grand prize giveaways including a huge YETI Tundra Haul and LAKA Cooler
- YETI Rambler 12oz. Colster to the first 200 shoppers each day (with qualifying $30 purchase)
- 100 Palmetto Moon beach bags for first 100 customers each day
- Live DJ
As an Alabama fan and grad, I am always on the lookout for my new favorite crimson sweatshirt or something fun to sip out of for football season.
- Location: 2750 Carl T. Jones Drive SE, Suite 245, Huntsville, AL 35802
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 10AM-8PM, Friday and Saturday 10AM-9PM, Sunday 11AM-7PM
3. Opening soon—Hammer Heads
Huntsville, here’s something to look forward to. Hammer Heads Daiquiri Bar plans to open early October. At Hammer Heads, you can expect a unique ambiance, delicious food and post-worthy drinks.
Hammer Heads will be a perfect brunch spot. Grab some friends or family and enjoy the experience that will come with Hammer Heads. We’re counting down until we can check it out for ourselves.
- Location: 1426 Paramount Dr, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Hours: Will be announced on the Hammer Heads Facebook
4. Opening later this year—Cookie Fix
That’s not all Huntsville is cooking up. We’re ready to welcome Cookie Fix. Coming November/December 2021, this Birmingham favorite is bound to win over the hearts, and stomachs, of Huntsvillians. Just ask our neighbors down the road in Birmingham.
Can’t wait? Me either. Treat yourself to a private tasting by shipping Cookie Fix to your house.
- Location: Cookie Fix’s Instagram announced they’ll be located in Twickenham
- Hours: Keep an eye on their Facebook for any upcoming announcements