Mother’s Day is quickly approaching (on Sunday, May 9th, if you didn’t know like me). Auburn is full of fun things to do and places to shop for mom, but if you’re overwhelmed and don’t know where to start; don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Follow along for 5 ways to give your mom the best Mother’s Day in Auburn this year.
1. Buy her some flowers from The Flower Store
Flowers are always a must when it comes to mothers. Luckily, Auburn is home to this cute little flower shop. The Flower Store is the perfect place to come to get mom a beautifully arranged vase of flowers or other garden gift. Nothing says “I love you” like some sweet and simple flowers.
- Address: 2290 Moores Mill Road #100, Auburn AL 36830
- Contact: 334.887.9303 | Website | Instagram | Facebook
2. Pick her out a nice gift from Wrapsody
If your mother is anything like mine, she will tell you she does not want anything for Mother’s Day this year. This is a lie. In fact, she does want something. Wrapsody, in the heart of downtown Auburn, is the perfect place to get that special something for her! They have every little gift you could imagine—including lovely candles and local art. She will love anything you bring home from here.
- Address: 112 North College Street, Auburn AL 36830
- Contact: 334.887.7447 | Website | Instagram | Facebook
3. Treat her to brunch at Lucy’s
Take the load of cooking off of your mother this year and treat her to Lucy’s for brunch. They are famous for their brunch, and we highly recommend their blueberry lemon ricotta pancakes (like seriously). The cute and girly atmosphere will make the most ideal Mother’s Day brunch, and she will feel very appreciated.
- Address: 2300 Moores Mill Road, Auburn AL 36830
- Contact: 334.521.0391 | Website | Instagram | Facebook
4. Go make a candle together
If you are looking for something fun to do with your mom, The Auburn Candle Company is just the spot for you. This is a fun activity that doubles as a gift. You can come here and make your very own candles right in Auburn. Plus, you are spending good quality time together while doing it. Any mom would love to do this with their loved ones. Make sure to make a reservation for a seat on Mother’s Day.
- Address: 166 North Gay Street, Auburn AL 36830
- Contact: 334.209.2955 | Website | Instagram | Facebook
5. Grab an afternoon coffee or tea at The Well
After a full day of fun with mom, y’all might need an afternoon pick-me-up. The Well is a great spot to come for a cup of coffee of tea in a cool setting. With two floors and many beautiful themed rooms, they also offer various clean foods and specialty drinks. This a space for women to come together and gather, so it just screams Mother’s Day.
- Address: 824 Avenue A, Opelika AL 36801
- Contact: Instagram
Give your mom all the best this Mother’s Day, I know they deserve it! With everything they have done for all of us (and had to deal with) this year especially, it is important to let them know you are thankful. These 5 fun things can just be a little something to show you care.