Big news, Auburn folks! Did you know Pants Store is OPEN in Auburn? Keep reading for everything you need to know about the new downtown shop.
Time to shop ’til you drop
The store is known for being a one-stop-shop with shoes, clothing, accessories and more. It’s the perfect place to get game-day gear—you can find branded polo shirts, team-colored dress and stadium-approved clear purses.
Psst! According to the Pants Store’s Facebook, you’ll soon be able to find the store in Hoover too!
All the details
The Pants Store opened this week on popular South Gay Street, perfect for walking to after lunch at Taco Mama or lemonade at Toomer’s.
Ready to start shopping in Auburn? Here’s everything you need to know about the new Pants Store:
- Where: 138 S Gay St, Auburn, AL 36830
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM | Game days + weekends vary (stay tuned to IG)
- Facebook | Instagram | Website
Want more? So many exciting places have recently opened in Auburn:
- Grab a coffee at Bitty & Beau’s
- Check out the new Hey Day Market
- Target and Publix COMING SOON to Downtown Auburn