I’m sure by now we’ve all made some New Year’s Resolutions, maybe even to live a healthier lifestyle in 2022. Luckily, South Nutrition is here to help with an expansive menu of teas and smoothies all packed with vitamins, protein and supplements to have you feeling and looking your best this year.
About South Nutrition
South Nutrition is a smoothie & loaded tea place that opened just on the edge of South Alabama’s campus in September of 2020. They specialize in awesome teas & smoothies, all loaded with protein and some that can even stand in for a full meal. Let’s take a look at 3 things that make South Nutrition special.
1. A large & customizable menu full of add-ins
Now we love a small business that works hard to improve and expand their menu to best meet their customer’s needs, and that’s South Nutrition’s specialty. They’re constantly revamping their menu and adding new & even more delicious drinks to their roster, making it all the more fun to visit.
There’s actually a few different kinds of drinks you can get from South Nutrition:
- Loaded Teas: a blend of teas to give you all the caffeine with as few of the jitters as possible. Chock full of vitamins, too. Comes in a variety of flavors from margarita to cotton candy and everything in between. Also has some caffeine to keep you moving & grooving all day long.
- Beauty Drinks: sweet & yummy drinks filled with collagen & biotin to help your hair and skin look as fabulous as possible.
- Specialty Drinks: the best of the shakes & the beauty drinks! Full of protein and that biotin/collagen combo to nourish your body inside and out.
- Shakes: low-cal and high protein meal replacement shakes, who could ask for more?
- Coffees: anyone who knows college kids knows we like getting a few things done all at the same time. There’s no better way to do that than to combine breakfast and coffee all in one drink with a blended coffee.
- Sports Drinks: get those gains with these loaded teas meant to replenish what you sweat out at the gym.
- Kids’ Drinks: had enough caffeine? Try a tasty kids’ drink; full of flavor and antioxidants.
There’s also a menu of add-ons available for you to customize your drink to your exact needs. This includes (but is not at all limited to):
- Active Fiber
- Enhanced Protein
- and much, much more
You’re sure to find a drink that meets your fancy over at South Nutrition.
2. Right by the USA Rec Center
Keeping with that healthy lifestyle theme, a smoothie & juice bar right next to South Alabama’s Rec Center is an absolute power couple. Get your workout on and then fuel yourself up afterwards at South Nutrition. You can also go before your workout and get a loaded tea full of caffeine to act as a pre-workout drink.
3. Makes a great study spot
Again, South Nutrition’s proximity to the University comes in clutch! The cozy farmhouse ambiance combined with adorable tables and chairs makes South Nutrition a great spot to camp out and have a study marathon. Don’t forget the teas & smoothies to keep you fueled through your study sesh. They’ve even got free WiFi for you to complete assignments with. Plus, it’s away from the usual University study spots, so you can claim it as your own.
Ready to visit South Nutrition yourself? Here are all the details:
- Address: 821 Old Shell Rd, Mobile, AL 36608
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 6AM-6PM | Sat: 8AM-4PM | Sun: 12-4PM
- Contact: Facebook | 251-217-2498
Want to keep up with all things Mobile? We’ve got you covered!
- 5 Mobile businesses helping you have your healthiest year yet & our top picks at each spot
- Box Owt coming soon to Mobile—here’s what you need to know
- Why a move to Mobile might be in your best interest according to Forbes