Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe is on track for impressive growth this year by opening their 100th location. As of right now, five new locations are underway and three will be in Nashville. Keep reading to find out where else this Alabama restaurant is moving to!
All about Taziki’s
Founded by Keith and Amy Richards back in 1998 in Birmingham, Alabama, Taziki’s Mediterranean Café is a fast-casual dining experience with a focus on family. There’s a dish for everybody!
FUN FACT: They recently opened their 10th Birmingham location, according to Bham Now.
Including Birmingham’s locations, there are 19 total Taziki’s in Alabama! Have you been to any of them?
- Auburn: 339 S. College Street, Auburn, AL 36830
- Daphne: 1539 U.S. Highway 98 Suite 201, Daphne, AL 36526
- Dothan: 4700 West Main Street, Dothan, AL 36305
- Florence: 261 Cox Creek Parkway, Florence, AL 35630
- Huntsville: 4855 Whitesburg Drive, Huntsville, AL 35802
- Madison: 105 Brookridge Drive, Madison, AL 35758
- Mobile: 9 Du Rhu Drive, Mobile, AL 36608
- Montgomery: 2560 Berryhill Rd. Suite A, Montgomery, AL 36117
- Opelika: 2119 Interstate Drive Suite C4, Opelika, AL 36801
As my fam’s go-to restaurant, I can say with certainty that Taziki’s has mastered the Mediterranean-inspired cuisine. From their tasty grilled chicken basil-pesto gyros to roasted potatoes (a MUST try), it comes as no surprise that this restaurant is seeing massive growth.
Over the years, Taziki’s has become a strong competitor in the Mediterranean cuisine world. In fact, Taziki’s is one of the fastest-growing franchises in the country with plans to expand westward.
Currently, there are five locations under construction, which will all open this year, summing up to make a total of 100 Taziki’s locations.
This acclaimed restaurant recently signed a multi-unit area agreement to expand into Louisiana, which is expected to open this fall.
“We can’t wait to continue to add the flavors of the Mediterranean to communities across the country and celebrate the opening of our 100th location!”Dan Simpson, Taziki’s CEO
It’s THAT good
Taziki’s success has not gone unnoticed. With their skills in providing tasty Mediterranean-style dishes, they caught the attention of the acclaimed Entrepreneur magazine, who ranked them as the No. 1 Mediterranean Franchise in the nation.
The Alabama food scene is THAT good. Here are some more exceptional foodie favorites:
- Beehive Baking in Birmingham named best bread in Alabama
- Rodney Scott—best known for his 2 BBQ locations in Alabama—guest stars on SHOWTIME’s “Billions”
How many of the Taziki locations have you visited? Tag us @TheBamaBuzz to let us know.