It’s time to satisfy your sweet tooth with all things pumpkin spice and everything nice. We’ve found the most unique fall desserts around Auburn you have to try.
1. Mo’Bay Beignet: pumpkin spice syrup
Straight out of Mobile Bay, Mo’Bay Beignet Co. made its debut in Auburn of March 2021. The shop is known for their seasonal syrups that pair perfectly with fried fritters. Our top pick this fall: pumpkin spice syrup.
- Where: 155 N College St, Auburn, AL 36830
- When: Wednesday-Thursday 7:30AM-9PM I Friday 7:30-Midnight I Saturday 9-Midnight I Sunday 9AM-9PM
- Contact: 334.246.3015 I Website I Facebook I Instagram
2. The Bean: cinnamon roll
It’s hard to visit Auburn without hearing some major buzz about The Bean’s famous cinnamon roll, so, of course, we had to feature it as a front runner. Bonus: pair it with a delicious fall special, the s’mores mocha.
- Where: 140 A N Dean Rd, Auburn, AL 36830
- When: Monday-Friday 7:30AM-9PM I Saturday 8AM-5PM
- Contact: 334.728.5906 I Website I Facebook I Instagram
3. Well Red: pumpkin streusel muffin
Our next contender: Well Red’s pumpkin streusel muffin. This coffee, wine and book shop features a full menu of seasonal treats you’ve got to try.
- Where: 223 Opelika Rd, Auburn, AL 36830
- When: Monday-Thursday 7AM-9PM I Friday 7AM-10PM I Saturday 8AM-10PM I Sunday 9AM-2PM
- Contact: 334.246.3021 I Website I Facebook I Instagram
4. The Auburn Popcorn Company: caramel apple popcorn
The Auburn Popcorn Co. takes fall flavors to the next level with their caramel apple popcorn. If this unusual flavor doesn’t reel you in, we guarantee the shop’s sweet aroma will.
- Where: 106 N College St, Auburn, AL 36830
- When: Monday-Wednesday 11AM-8PM I Thursday-Saturday 10AM-9PM I Sunday 11AM-6PM
- Contact: 334.329.7700 I Website I Facebook I Instagram
Halloween is just around the corner, so we hope these fall flavors give you pumpkin to talk about. What will you try first?