Happy National Coffee Day! Treat yourself to a cup of joe. We’ve rounded up five coffee shops in Huntsville and asked the barista to give us their recommended coffee—whether it was a best seller, seasonal special or just a personal fave. Keep reading for your new favorite drink.
1. Offbeat Coffee Studio
You can find Offbeat Coffee Studio inside Campus No. 805. Grab a coffee and roam the school’s halls.
Here, I was recommended the Cereal Milk Latte. They change the cereal used, so you never know what you may get. For mine, there were lucky charms on top. What cereal would you like to see on your latte?
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 7AM-3PM, Friday & Saturday 7AM-5PM
- Address: 2620 Clinton Avenue W, Huntsville, AL 35805
- Call: (256) 285-3800
- Recommendation: Cereal Milk Latte
- Price: $6.60
2. Honest Coffee Roasters
Honestly, this coffee shop is one of my favorites. At Honest Coffee Roasters, you’ll see a familiar face…
Hint: He was the 16th president of the United States.
Bring home a “Space Abe” mug to sip your coffee out of.
- Hours: Monday-Sunday 7AM-7PM
- Address: 114 Clinton Avenue E, Suite 106, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Call: (256) 813-4678
- Recommendation: Vanilla Latte
- Price: $5.50
3. Gold Sprint Coffee
Ever wonder what fall tastes like? I’ll tell you. It tastes like The Vermont latte from Gold Sprint Coffee. In Gold Sprint, you’ll find a unique atmosphere and plenty to look at.
I could sit here all day long.
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 7AM-7PM, Sunday 9AM-5PM
- Address: 2515 9th Ave SW, Huntsville, AL 35805
- Call: (256) 517-8733
- Recommendation: The Vermont (Bourbon Maple)
- Price: $6.00
4. The Moon Bakeshop
Personally, I love all things pistachio. The Moon Bakeshop must’ve known this when they recommended the Pistachio Almond Latte.
The seasonal latte had both sweet and nutty notes. Be sure to pair your coffee with some bakery items. I love the rocket ship shaped cookies. This is Rocket City after all.
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday 7:30AM-4PM, Saturday 8AM-3PM
- Address: 201 Jefferson Street N, Suite B, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Call: (256) 270-8435
- Recommendation: Pistachio Almond Latte
- Price: $4.75
5. Canadian Bakin
Looking for some carbs? Canadian Bakin is known for its bagels, sandwiches, toast and plain ol’ bread.
Call ahead and take your coffee to-go or hang out a while to enjoy a Vanilla Bourbon Latte on the leather couch.
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday 7AM-3PM, Saturday 8AM-2PM
- Address: 501 Church Street NW, Suite A, Huntsville, AL 35801
- Call: (256) 489-2323
- Recommendation: Vanilla Bourbon Latte
- Price: $4.75
Looking for recommended coffee drinks in Montgomery? Tuscaloosa? Mobile? We’ve got you covered there too.
For all things Alabama, follow @thebamabuzz + sign up for our newsletter.
You must be logged in to post a comment.