1. Regale Cupcakery
One bite of these gorgeous cupcakes and your mouth will start to water. Try a signature cupcake or build your own.
Be sure to give their coffee drinks a try, too. I know your taste buds will enjoy this opening in Huntsville.
- Location: 4925 University Dr NW #114, Huntsville, AL 35816
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 10AM-6PM | Friday 10AM-2PM
2. Hammer Heads Daiquiri Bar
We’ve teased you with this one before. Now we can say it’s officially open for biz!
I am looking forward to their Instagram-worthy brunches. Take a look at their Facebook for plenty of foodie inspiration.
- Location: 1426 Paramount Dr, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 3-10PM | Friday 3-11PM | Saturday 10AM-11PM | Sunday 10AM-3PM
3. Moe’s Original Bar B Que
Moe’s Original Bar B Que was one of my faves in college—for both food and drinks. Moving to Huntsville, I was more than pleased to find out there would be more than one Moe’s.
Now, there’s three, with a new location in Madison. Trust me, you can’t go wrong with their menu.
- Location: 102 St Louis St, Ste A, Madison, AL 35758
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11AM-9PM | Friday-Saturday 11AM-10PM
4. Superhero Chefs
Coming soon to Huntsville, Superhero Chefs serves up superhero-themed American cuisine with a twist. Check out their menu and get excited.
Will you try the War Eagle Burger or the Roll Tide Burger? Or maybe you’ll keep it neutral with a delicious Bama Burger.
Stay tuned to their Facebook for updates on when they’ll open.
5. Fusion Barbecue
Coming late spring 2022 to revived Lincoln Mill campus, Fusion Barbecue will serve delicious eats with unique flavors.